Standard Face Masks (Single Ply Face Masks)
Help slow the spread and preserve medical-grade gear for healthcare professionals.
This face mask can be used as a face covering for outdoor use (recommended) and for indoor while using social distancing guidelines. You can choose from our unique patterns and designs to customize this product to your liking.
- Fabric weight: 260 gsm.
- Soft, Breathable, Single-ply.
- Washable and reusable.
- Two-way stretch fabric that stretches and recovers lengthwise grains.
- One size: 5.5x12.75.
- Printed on one side, the reverse side is left blank.
- Request CPSIA compliance certificates at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Blank product components in the US and Mexico sourced from China. This product is printed and finished in the US.
- This product is made-on-demand so no returns are acceptable.
- This product must be washed before wearing it.
- 95%+5% Poly/Spandex (fabric composition may vary by 1%)
The product is intended to be used as an accessory. The product is not intended to act as a medical device or other medical product, and should not be used as a replacement for conventional and approved personal protective equipment, including surgical masks or respirators.
CDC suggests wearing face cloth coverings in public settings where other social distancing measures are difficult to maintain. This additional safety measure helps protect others in case you have coronavirus, but don't show any symptoms. This mask won't prevent contracting the coronavirus.
In addition, the CDC’s cloth face mask webpage recommends multiple layers of fabric and also lists a single-ply “quick cut t-shirt” option similar to our product. Research summarized here speaks to the effectiveness of a single layer of t-shirt fabric.
You should still follow other protective measures as well, and closely follow the latest recommendations from public health officials and CDC to make an informed decision about the use of these masks.
Legal Disclaimer: The Face mask should not be used (1) in any surgical setting or where significant exposure to liquid, bodily or other hazardous fluids, may be expected; (2) in a clinical setting where the infection risk level through inhalation exposure is high or medium; or (3) in the presence of a high-intensity heat source or flammable gas. A-Plus Printing and Graphics Inc. make no warranties, either express or implied, that the mask prevents infection or the transmission of viruses or diseases.