Rush Flyers, Inc. (herein referred to as the “Rush Flyers,” “we,” “us” or “our“) provides and makes available web sites located at rushflyers.com (the “Sites“, or "Site"). On our Site we provide products, services, information, promotions and tools (collectively the "Service") to our Site visitors ("you" or "your").
Information You Provide: You may provide us with certain personally identifiable information when you:
• register with a Site;
• order products or gift certificates;
• use the Services;
• request customer support or send us any other communication;
• sign up for newsletters or email alerts;
• sign up for or redeem special offers, sweepstakes or contests; and/or
• Respond to surveys.
Such information may include your name, email address, billing address, shipping address, financial information, or other information relevant to Services, special offers, sweepstakes, contests and/or customer surveys. You may also provide us with information about other people, such as their email addresses if you email a product to a friend or refer a friend to the Sites, Services or promotions. We do not disclose personally identifiable information other than as described below. You may also choose not to provide us with certain information, but that may result in you being unable to use certain features of our Sites or Services because such information may be required in order for you to register with a Site; purchase products or services; use Services, participate in a contest, promotion, survey, or sweepstakes; or initiate other transactions or communications with us.
• Comments/Submissions: Through the Sites and Service, you will have the ability to upload content, post and share information about yourself and others, communicate with others and post comments or reviews of content found on or through the Service (collectively, “Your Submissions“). Please be aware that whenever you voluntarily disclose personally identifiable information on publicly-viewable web pages, that information will be publicly available and can be collected and used by others. For example, if you post your email address, you may receive unsolicited messages. We cannot control who views Your Submissions or what other users may do with the information you voluntarily submit, so we encourage you to exercise discretion and caution with respect to your personally identifiable information. Once you have posted information, you may not be able to edit or delete such information. We are not responsible for any personally identifiable information included in Your Submissions.
B. USE OF INFORMATION
We use the personally identifiable information you provide to:
• provide and improve the content, features, and functionality of the Sites and Services;
• improve our products and services;
• better understand our users;
• send you information about our products and services;
• fulfill your requests for our products and services;
• communicate with you about the status of your orders
• respond to inquiries
• provide notices about the Sites or Services
• notify you of the results of sweepstakes, contest, and other promotions;
• support our internal business purposes, such as data analysis, audits and so forth; and/or
• Communicate with you about your account.
We use the non-personally identifiable information to monitor the use and performance of the Site so that we can learn more about how people use the Site which helps us improve our products and services and significantly enhance your experience on our website. If you send us a request (for example via a support email or via one of our feedback mechanisms), we reserve the right to publish it in order to help us clarify or respond to your request or to help us support other users. C. DISCLOSURE OF INFORMATION
We are not in the business of selling your information. We consider this information to be a vital part of our relationship with you. There are, however, certain circumstances in which we may share your personally identifiable information with certain third parties without further notice to you, as set forth below
• Business Transfers: If Rush Flyers, or substantially all of its assets, were acquired by or merged with another company, or in the unlikely event that we go out of business or enter bankruptcy, user information would be one of the assets that is transferred or acquired by a third party. You acknowledge that such transfers may occur, and that any acquirer of Rush Flyers may continue to use your personally identifiable information as set forth in this policy
• Legal Requirements: Rush Flyers may disclose your personally identifiable information if required to do so by law or in the good faith belief that such action is necessary or appropriate to: (i) comply with a legal obligation; (ii) comply with subpoenas, warrants, court orders, government investigations, or other legal process; (iii) protect and defend the rights, property or safety of Rush Flyers, our users, or others; (iv) investigate or respond to allegations of fraud, intellectual property infringement, or other unlawful activity; or (v) protect against legal liability
D. INFORMATION SECURITY
E. OTHER WEBSITES AND SOCIAL MEDIA
F. ACCESS TO INFORMATION
Much of your account information can be changed in the My Account section of the Sites. If you have any questions about what information is stored, what third parties, if any, it is shared with for direct marketing purposes, or would like to obtain a copy of such information, please contact us at:
firstname.lastname@example.orgSubject to our ability to verify your identity, we will provide the information to you, and you may request that we delete or change any or all of the information.
Attn: Legal Department
6561 NW 18 CT
Plantation, FL 33315