Poster Printing: Custom Wide Format Posters
From customer appreciation events to stunning art displays, wide format poster printing has never been easier than Rush Flyers. Our online print shop can handle even the most customized poster with attention to detail, delivery, and your bottom line. Consider these reasons for choosing our competitive services.
The Eco-Friendly Option
Since 2003, Rush Flyers has been the go-to online printing store. From our 45,000 square foot home base in South Florida, we’re continuing to work hard to ensure all our products are unmatched in terms of:
Utilizing recycled materials, investing in the best printing tools, and offering turnaround times as fast as a single business day are just a few of the perks you’ll receive when you choose our poster printing services.
If wide format isn’t your style, check out our extensive line of posters, flyers, business cards, and more. You’ll be able to get all your printing needs in one convenient, online purchase. It doesn’t get any more convenient than that.
Wide Format Poster Design Tips
Stuck trying to create the perfect poster? For many companies and individuals, the design aspect is the biggest roadblock to creating an interesting and effective poster. Wide format posters are particularly hard to design well. You need to consider the expanded space and determine the best way to fill it out that is engaging and easy to read. Here are some excellent design tips that can help you get from an initial idea to a dynamic design that’s ready for printing:
- Good ideas make good posters: It may sound overly simplistic, but your first step should be refining your idea until it’s clever, unique, and engaging. Once you have a clever starting point, it’ll be much easier to create an innovative design.
- Choose a visual combination: Many designers choose a word or two to inspire their piece. Consider writing a list of nouns that could be used on your poster and find two that stand out. Try to combine these in dynamic ways for a truly inspirational poster.
- Don’t forget your brand: In all the excitement of creating a visually appealing poster, don’t forget to include a memorable message or logo that brings people back to your brand or original message.
- Let our design team handle it: If you’re still stuck and running out of time, send our custom graphic design services any information you currently have. We’ll take care of the rest. We’ll work with you to find a design you’re happy with and will fit your needs perfectly.
Enjoy Affordable Excellence from Rush Flyers
Don’t trust just anyone with your important wide format poster. Choose an online print shop that will take your ideas seriously and provide fast and affordable solutions that are also environmentally friendly. If you’re ready to get your poster printed fast, fill out our price calculator or contact us with the details of your project and any questions you may have. Whether you’re designing a poster for a birthday party, office gathering, or new business, you’ll have what you need without breaking the bank.
- Sizes - 16" x 20", 18" x 24", 20" x 30", 24" x 36"
- Quantity - 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 20, 25, 30
- Ink Colors - – Full-Color Printed One Side
- Paper Stock – 8 pt High Gloss, 8 pt Matte
- Packaging – Carton Pack, Roll, and Tube Pack
- Turnaround Time – Standard, Rush
See our FAQs for file preparation tips and accepted file formats.
Custom Wide Format Poster Quote & Design Services
If the options you are looking for are not available, or if you do not have a print ready file and you need us to provide custom wide format poster design services, please visit the Custom Printing Quote page. Be sure to include your logo and text required as well as any other details desired.